Monday, February 4, 2013

Homemade Coffee Creamer

My husband and I have always been coffee drinkers, but now having a baby in the home it has definitely become a necessity. My husband enjoys his coffee black, but as for me I have to have something to put in mine so while I was on Pinterest recently I came across this simple recipe for French Vanilla Creamer and had to try it out. This is all you will need......




  • 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 14 oz Milk (any kind whole, low fat, or skim)
  • 2 tsp Imitation Vanilla or Vanilla Extract
  • A container to put it in







Now put all your ingredients in your container and 
shake....and shake some more.......






Viola!! Now not only do you have a delicious creamer, but you also know what's in it! I hope you enjoy!



No comments: